barn sale

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Golden Eye

I was trying to come up with some gift ideas for Christmas. This yellow beauty really wants to be mine, I just know it :)



The Golden Eye Diamond is a flawless 43.5-carat Canary Yellow diamond, claimed to be the world’s largest of its cut and color. The gem is about an inch long, almost ¾-inch wide and nearly ½-inch deep. It is listed at number four of the top ten notable diamonds. It came from the Kimberley area of South Africa. It will be sold via online auction in September 2011, with a minimum bid of $900,000.



Hmmm who wants to buy it for me???

2 comments:

  1. I used to love diamonds too until I watched the movie Blood Diamond and now I just cant bring myself to desire them so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm so should I watch that movie then? I have heard of it, but I don't know anything about it!

    ReplyDelete