barn sale

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thrift Finds

I don't know many people who enjoy thrifting quite as much as I do, so when my sis is in town, I love for her to go with me!  She has a great eye and usually spots things I over look.  I told her she had to put "thrifting with sis" on her to do list.  On Monday we braved the 150% humidity and we both found some great finds!  Here's what I got:
I'm hoping to wear these 3 shirts after I have the baby... ($2.50 each)
Motherhood Maternity dress ($2.50)
A few things for Hayden.  The overalls are adorable on him, but he isn't a fan.  Maybe he can wear them for Halloween?  ($2 per item)
A few cute tops for Allie.  ($2 each)
Some casual dresses for Allie.  ($2 each)  The first pink/stripy one had never been worn!

1 comment:

  1. We did have good luck despite the weather!! The kids did great too. Hayden must wear those overalls (even though he calls them trash and hangs them on the trash can...) I thought he'd be sold when he saw all the pockets. Great finds for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete