| Right after taking the headband out. |
barn sale
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Heat-less Curls
I saw several tutorial on Pinterest on how to get a heat-less curl to your hair. If you are interested in seeing how to do it too, watch the first video on this link. It looked really simple to do, so I thought I'd give it a try one night before bed. I do have naturally curly hair with lots of frizz and I decided it would be better to try it with wet hair (rather than dry like they suggest). I definitely needed more than a night for my hair to dry. I woke up and it was still damp. I tried to blow dry it a bit before taking the headband out. I loved how it first looked. About an hour later when my hair was dry, it got really frizzy and lost the curl in all the frizz.
Next time I want to try it with my hair 80-90% dry, and I'll spray some frizz control in my hair before wrapping it up for the night. I love this idea because my mornings are usually busy and I don't have much time to spend in front of the mirror... if I can do the bulk of the work the night before (which really takes less than 5 mintues) and come out with a good looking hair do, it will definitely be something I do more frequently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment