![]() |
| Baby is getting bigger! |
I posted Monday about my new found love for Raspberry Lemonade and I think I could live off this drink. I wish it were sugar free so I wouldn't feel any guilt while drinking it. I did pick up a container of cottage cheese this weekend just because it sounded good, and that's not something I buy all the time. Guess I'd consider that a pregnancy craving (or maybe my body is trying to balance out all the sugar I've been drinking with that darn lemonade!)
This past week Kevin took the middle seat out of my middle row. I LOVE it! Hayden will sit in the 3rd row, and Allie and the new baby will sit in the middle row. It will just be easier for Hayden to get in and out. Hayden was actually disappointed we took the middle seat out because he loved climbing over it. We also got one coat of paint done in the baby's room. The 2nd (and hopefully final) coat will go on tonight or tomorrow when Kevin is up and moving. This week, I'm hoping to get my hospital bags as packed as possible and get the baby's room completely put together.
I had my 36 week check up yesterday. I'm not dilated at all (BOO!) and I'm 20% effaced. The heart beat was 135bmp, This past week I've been leaning more towards "boy" than "girl"... Kevin and I finalized the names. We decided to change the middle name of both our boy and girl choices! We both are happy with both names now.

No comments:
Post a Comment