- Daughters of the King kicks off the fall semester! I'm taking the Focus on the Family class again and I'm hoping I can go even after I have the baby.
- We are planning to go to Holiday World early in the month for Kevin's annual work party. We haven't been all season and I think the kids will really enjoy it!
- The Christmas Lake annual yard sale is just a couple weeks away! We are planning on shopping till we drop - or run out of money :) Kevin is just as excited about this sale as I am!
- I think we'll be spending the night at Christmas Lake at least one time!
- We keep talking about having a cook out - hot dogs & s'mores... and that sounds absolutely fantastic to me - especially the s'mores! Hoping to have one asap! (I've been doing "oven s'mores" and they just aren't the same!)
- Oh yea, I'm having a baby this month! I'm SO excited to find out if it's a boy or girl and to see how Hayden & Allie react and adjust to a new little sibling.
- In line with having the baby, I'm really looking forward to labor/delivery/and the hospital stay. I've had such great experiences the first two times and I know this won't be any different.
- I'm looking forward to packing up these maternity clothes! I know it won't happen over night, maybe not even in the month of September, especially if I don't have the baby until the end of the month, but the end of maternity clothes is near - and I want to wear all the cute things I've found thrifting!
- I'm looking forward to figuring out our new routine. I'm also excited about Kevin having a couple weeks off work to help out when #3 decides to arrive!
barn sale
Friday, August 31, 2012
Looking Forward To - September Edition
It's been awhile since I've done one of these! Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to in the month of September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment