barn sale

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 35 Weeks

35 weeks
Complete exhaustion and discomfort has set in.  I move a lot in my sleep and every time I move I wake myself up.  Back pain seems to get the best of me.  It's funny how you forget about these things after the pregnancy is over.  Another thing I forgot about was the pressure you feel as the baby gets bigger and moves down.  I sat on a fold up chair for about two hours this past weekend and when I went to stand up I thought this baby was going to drop out of me.  I didn't think I was going to be able to walk out the door.  I waddled my way out, and I'm sure everyone thought I looked ridiculous!

If I had to guess the baby's sex, 4-5 days a week I'd probably guess girl, then the other 2-3 days I'd guess boy.  I'm really starting to second guess my name selection.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but Kevin picked our boy name and I get to pick the girl name.  There are a couple really different names that I love, but since Hayden & Allie are pretty common names, I feel like I have to have a pretty common name this time too.  The one I originally picked fit all my categories (2 syllables is my biggest requirement.)  I also have a middle name in mind and it's hard to pair with a first name.... so I'm wondering if I should just change the middle name.  I don't remember stressing about the name this much the first two go arounds.

I knocked out about half of my to-do list this past week (making big bro/sis shirts, getting the crib bedding washed and put together, making Sept/Oct menus were some of the bigger things I completed)!  I'm hoping to get a few more big things crossed off my list this week (like washing all my boy and girl newborn clothes and getting the room painted {which Kevin is doing}).  Baby will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment