I'm thinking it was in March when I got the text from Amy (my BFF) saying she was pregnant. I was still really early in my pregnancy (I'm thinking 8-9 weeks) and I was THRILLED because we always talked about how fun it would be to have babies at the same time.
This is Amy's 4th baby. She has 3 adorable boys that NEED a little sister! Amy doesn't find out what she is having, but I think this pregnancy is so different from her first 3 and I think she is carrying different than she did with her boys! All her boys had lower heart beats (120s-130s) and this baby has had a very high heart beat (140s-160s). She was very sick/nauseous the first trimester, which also never happened with her boys. I'm convinced she's having an "Emma" this time, but she still is thinking it's a boy.
My due date is Sept 26th, and her's (right now) is
October 31. She has an ultrasound next week because her doctor thinks
she may be further along than what they originally guessed. If they
move her due date up a few weeks (which I'm hoping for) there's a chance
we could have these babies at the same time! How.Fun.Would.That.Be?!
She came over for a visit Sunday night and we took some belly pictures together. I think our bellies look a lot alike, so I think we'll end up having the same thing. I think we are both having girls; she thinks we are both having boys. We are both fine with either one, but we want to know what you think we are having!
 |
| My normal pose... |
 |
| Amy's normal pose... |
 |
| Back to back - and I think our bellies look identical! |
 |
| Amy has been craving sugar cookies this whole pregnancy so I made her some when she came to visit! (Pink icing in hopes she's having a girl!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment