My next appointment is 2 weeks away. I have to get routine blood work and I'll have my first pelvic exam. I'm usually dialated 1 cm by that appointment, so I hope the same is true the 3rd time around. I'd LOVE to go into labor on my own this time, so let's pray that happens. There are definitely advantages of getting induced, but we've never got to experience the excitement of calling people saying, "It's time!" (I'd love to call Kevin at work and say, "GET HOME NOW!" haha!)
Allie has really come around the last couple weeks. She is slowly learning to be gentle and how to treat a baby. (I think it's really helped my little niece, Eleanor, got here when she did!) We are going to be setting up the nursery over the next month and I think I'll let Allie set her baby dolls in the swing and crib and diaper changing table so she will see what I'll be doing with our new baby. As for Hayden and the cats, I think they will adjust very well to #3's arrival.
Lastly, I'm also considering doing some Christmas shopping now because I think it will be easier! Lots of things to think about the next few weeks...
| That's baby's butt sticking out of my belly. S/he likes to move a lot once Hayden & Allie are asleep! |
No comments:
Post a Comment