barn sale

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 33 Weeks

Let's start with some good news... Last week I ordered our new laptop! The bad news is its not here yet, but it should be here by the end of the week, which means by next week, you an expect regular consistent blog postings from me!  I'm probably the only one excited about that, but I have missed blogging!

About being pregnant, I think I'm growing by the day... Which means baby is growing!  His/her kicks and movements are becoming uncomfortable.  I'm also getting up to pee about once a night.  I also have a mild case of pregnancy insomnia, so my wonderful nights of 8 solid hours of sleep have sadly come to and end.  I also have an internal alarm clock that goes off @ 5:30 each morning and I'm not able to go back to sleep.  Most days I try to get a little 30-60 min nap while Allie sleeps.  Hayden is so good and sits right next to me and watches tv while i snooze.
I've eaten tons of raspberries lately (paired with some marshmallow cream fruit dip).  I had a cold the last 2 weeks, complete with pink eye, sinus headaches, sore thriat, ear aches.  I lost my ability to tadte and smell so i ate no fun foods.  Kevin did get me Panera chicken noodle soup for a coupke meals and although i couldnt taste it, it was fantastic!  Now that may taste is back, so is my appetite!
I'm still not feeling 100% about the sex of the baby.  I wanted to have a couple new things for this baby for its newborn photo shoot and my super sweet friend, Deanna, posted a picture of knitted pumpkin hats she making.  (they are raising money to fund the adoption of their new baby girl).  I was thrilled to buy one and happy to suppoirt her.  I got that this week and I can't wait to see how it looks on our little pumpkin! :)
We had an appointment and ultrasound last week and 7 days ago the baby weighed 4lb 3oz, which was 50th percent for weight, which is perfect!  The heartbeat was 138. That's the lowest it's ever been during an appointment. Next week will start 2 week appointments ad the beginning of September I'll be going weekly!  Wow this has gone fast!  I'm hoping in the next 2 weeks to get the baby's room together (with the help of my sis while she is home!)


No comments:

Post a Comment