This past weekend I decided I'd make a few hair accessories. Allie needed one to match her "Big Sis" shirt and while I was at Hobby Lobby this weekend I found a stem of pretty pink flowers. I thought if baby #3 is a girl, I want her and Allie to have some matching hair accessories, so I talked myself into buying them. If I don't have a girl, I'm hoping Amy does and I'll give the extra set to her!
I put the baby's set on a pink headband. The flowers have alligator clips on them so they are easily interchangeable. That pink flower on the left is about the size of a newborns head - what can I say, I love big flowers and bows!
If you have girls/will have girls/know any little girls, you should definitely get in to bow making. It's easy, cheaper than buying them, and it's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment