barn sale

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu

What is on your Thanksgiving menu?

We are having:
Turkey & Dressing
Corn
Green Beans
Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Jello
Homemade Bread

Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie

I really wish my sis was able to give me a lesson on "How to make a perfect pie crust" before next week!  She's the queen of pie crusts!  The pumpkin and pecan pies are new recipes.  If they are good I will post the recipes next week along with pictures, as long as you promise not to hate on my pie crusts! :)  Happy Meal Planning!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the title "Queen of Pie Crusts" :) I'll be making my Thanksgiving pies next Wednesday, fly out and I'll give you a lesson! Or maybe we can make some Christmas pies and do a little tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might be sad we weren't making sweet potato casserole! I was pondering a skype lesson. You could watch me and tell me what I'm doing wrong :)

    ReplyDelete