barn sale

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monster Cookies

I think I've tried Monster Cookies before, but I really don't remember.  I ran across this recipe from Paula Deen and thought they would be a great cookie for Hayden to make with me.  Not to mention, we had tons of leftover M&Ms from Halloween that I had no idea what to do with!  So behold, the Monster Cookie!

Still loving my parchment paper!
Look at that big delicious cookie!
They were fabulous... soft and chewy - give them a try with your kiddos!  To make them extra festive, you can you Christmas M&Ms! :)

1 comment:

  1. Monster cookies are always a big hit with my students. Kevin loves them too! I use the recipe from the Shipshewana cookbook mom gave us and it is delish too. Glad you are on board with these yummy treats. I've always used mini m&ms but good to know you can use regular sized ones too.

    ReplyDelete