Today we decorated 4 traditional gingerbread cookies with royal icing. She had already made the cookies and icing, so it was really nice to go and do the fun part! Let's get to it - here are the results:
| My 1st favorite is Santa, then the snowman, then the snowflake, then Rudolph. |
I'll have to admit, I'm not a big fan of this kind of icing on cookies, BUT I really enjoyed this gingerbread dough with royal icing (verses sugar cookies dough)! I'm already thinking of ideas for Christmas cookies this year.
Those are so cute! Maybe too cute to eat. How nice that she had the cookies ready to go. Usually by the time I cut them all out and get ready to frost, I am looking for the fastest way to get them finished. You will have to teach me everything you learned. :) Mom
ReplyDelete