barn sale

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving cookies

 Cute cookies, huh?!  A super cute mom that brings her little boy to my Mother's Morning Out class brought these to us yesterday.  (She's also the one that invited me to the cookie class I blogged about here.)  I was so inspired by her adorable and VERY yummy cookies that I decided to try and make some too!

When I put the kids to bed last night, I cut out cookies, made icing, baked and sugared several dozen cookies.  For a spur of the moment idea, I was happy with how they turned out!  I'm hoping to plan my Christmas ones a little better and make a couple batches to share with friends and family :) 

Anyone else motivated to go make cookies now??  I'm thinking about possibly hosting a cookie class at my house in February.  Who all would be interested?  I think it's between $20-$30 a person.  Let me know! :)


1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun, something that I would be interested in., just let me know

    margaret

    ReplyDelete