barn sale

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Circus Is Coming To Town

It's an annual Devine tradition to go to the Shine Circus over Thanksgiving weekend!  We even took Allie last year when she was just 3 months old!  Kevin and I both are really looking forward to taking the kids this year.  We're hoping Hayden has gotten past his fear of clowns, and we really want him to enjoy an elephant ride and get his picture taken with the animals!  (Sidenote:  Last year we got some VIP treatment <Kevin has a cousin that's a clown> and he was going to let Hayden sit on one of the big white horses, but Hayden couldn't get past the clown gig to enjoy that opportunity.)  We know Allie will love it.  I'm sure we'll hear her say "puppy dog" more times than we can count, because, you know, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g is a puppy dog! 

If you have never been, you should make plans to go!  If you have kids, go to Walmart ahead of time and buy some glow sticks because your child will make you feel like they HAVE to have one for the light show.  They are like $5 a pop at the circus for the cheap ones!  Plan on buying some cotton candy and having a good time!  I know we will :)
This was 2 years ago.  I was 3 weeks pregnant with Allie!

No comments:

Post a Comment