I was asked a few weeks ago if I would be interested in making a 1st Birthday cake. I quickly said yes for two reasons. The little girl who was having the party is just down right adorable! I also made her mommy & daddy's wedding cake and I thought it was nice they asked me to make this special cake. First birthday cakes are probably my favorite cakes to make. So, maybe that's three reasons.
They had a ladybug theme and this is what I made for them:
 |
| White and Chocolate Sheet cake |
 |
| Smash cake |
 |
| Strawberry and Yellow cupcakes |
This is the 1st time this has happened, but Kevin did the delivering for me! That is usually one of my favorite parts but the boys wanted to go to Gander and Allie was sleeping, so I loaded up my car for him and sent him on his way (and maybe took a nap instead of doing dishes!). He says that everyone loved the cakes/cupcakes. I thought all that red and black turned out really cute! I have to start thinking about what to make for Kevin's birthday cake - I've got 11 days to get that one planned and made!
No comments:
Post a Comment