barn sale

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bows Bows & More Bows!

Jacque made all 3 of these fancy flower ones.  Love them!

Jacque so kindly offered to teach me how to make bows for Allie :)  Since I'm slightly obsessed with Allie wearing bows, I thought it would be a smart thing to learn how to do!  Here's some pics from our fun girl night last night!

The first bow I made!
Jacque showing me how to seal the ends.  This was really fun!
Jacque made all the bows on the left along with that cute sheer green/pink one at the top right.  I made the other 4 bows on the right.  The 2 flowers were headbands that Jacque cut apart.  She attached them to a clip so Allie could keep wearing them!
Jacque's cute dog Munchie - she almost got stepped on by me like 3 times!  She was so sweet though!
Jacque's parents cute dog who entertained us also.
 I had Allie do a little bow modeling today.... I think I should have waited till she was more awake because she wasn't really feeling the photo shoot first thing this morning.  I was SO excited to try them on her though!





3 comments:

  1. I need your tutorial for the red and green one!!! They are all so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We had so much fun making them! I don't really know how to tell you to make that red and green one. I just kept layering the basic bow and sewed a button on top. Does that make any sense? I don't know bow lingo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete