barn sale

Monday, December 19, 2016

Last Minute Gift Ideas

I've been gifted some great gifts this past year!  If you still have some shopping to do, I wanted to give you a few last minute ideas!

Cozy Pajamas
I've really grown to appreciate a nice, warm, cozy pair of pajamas!  There are days I stay in my pjs longer than I care to admit, and having an actual set of cute pajamas makes that seem a little more acceptable!  I should mention, the biggest reason I probably don't own many pajama sets is because the pants are never long enough #longlegproblems.... but my sweet friend Amy ordered me some from kohls.com that came in a "long"!  I was (and still am) over the moon with them!

Heated Blanket
I can't remember if I've talked about the love I have for my heated blanket.  Kevin gave it to me I think two Christmases ago.  I use it every night!!!  I must have the worst circulation, because I'm always cold.  It doesn't matter how many layers I wear, my feet and hands are always chilly.  When I put the kids to bed, I usually turn on my heated blanket to the "3" setting (it goes from 1-5).  A couple hours later when I'm ready for bed, I get to melt into my warm, cozy, comfortable bed.  Think warm-towel-when-you-get-out-of-the-shower kind of feeling.  I don't care if it raises my energy bill, it's worth every penny!!!  And guys, these are super affordable!!!  You can get this for yourself for Christmas, and I won't judge.
Lots of cute options on line - mine is like the $20 Target one and it works perfectly.  It's so warm and cozy, so don't feel like you need to spend tons of money to get a good one!

Ornaments
Ornaments are some of my favorite gifts to give during the holidays.  I love personalized ones, but if that's not an option, Hallmark always has adorable ones!  Hobby Lobby usually has a good selection too.  Or you could always make one... tons and tons of ideas on Pinterest!  For our cousin Christmas gift exchange this year, I made initial ornaments that will double as a gift tag. 

Cute personalized ornament from my friend Amy!

Cute Necklace
My friend, Whitney (that lives in NY), brought me home the sweetest gift for my birthday.  It's a little pearl necklace from a company called Dogeared.  It's so dainty, and cute, and matches everything.  I've literally worn it every day for the last month because I'm obsessed with it!  The company makes all kinds of cute necklaces, and seem to run really good deals around the holidays!  If you have time to get one shipped before your next gift exchange, you should do it! 


Hope that gives you a few last minute gift ideas!  6 days to finish that Christmas shopping!  If all else fails, you can't go wrong with a giftcard!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment