barn sale

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Chatbooks

Do you have chatbooks?  I don't, but I'm seriously considering getting the app after seeing their commercial.  I was waiting for a youtube video to play this weekend, but got stopped by one of those annoying ads - this one just happened to be for chatbooks.  Well, the ad was soooo hilarious, I couldn't stop watching it.  It's very effective advertising!  It's just over 3 minutes long, and you need to watch it if you haven't! :)
Has anyone used this app?  I'm wondering what people think of it.  Sounds like an easy and cheap service, and a cute way to print your photos...

2 comments:

  1. I made a chat book for my dad for his birthday! I have the app too!! We love it.. It is so cheap and fun to make from your phone!!I can bring it Saturday to dinner so you can see it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see one! and I like the idea of giving them as gifts! :-D

      Delete