Happy December! It
took me longer to get in the Christmas spirit this year than usual.
(Usually November, I'm itching to put out decorations.) I purchased the
Lauren Daigle Christmas CD on iTunes in mid November and that's when I
finally felt ready to kick off the holiday season! Btw, it's a great CD
if you're looking to add one to your Christmas music collection!
Since then, I've taken pictures for Christmas cards, ordered & addressed Christmas
cards, decorated the house, found some new recipes I want to try,
shopped online for gifts, and bought wrapping paper! I'm certain this
really is the best time of the year! Hope you're enjoying it too!
Here's
a look at some of my decorations. I'm 100% sure less is more... and
all of our decorations fit in 3 plastic tubs. Easy set up, easy take
down. (I haven't put out my Christmas ornaments in years, and will
probably wait another year - maybe two - before I get them out. They
are all in a container too, so technically we have more than 3 tubs!)
Also 95% of my decorations are kid friendly - so all the kids helped me
decorate and I didn't have to worry about them breaking anything!
 |
| One of my favorite nativity sets! Baby Jesus has been man handled a lot this year by Austin :) |
 |
| I'm so thankful we have a mantle! It's one of my favorite things to decorate! |
 |
| The cutest pair of deer! |
 |
| I've always adored Annalee cats and the Christmas ones are my favorite! I've got a little collection I put on top of my china cabinet! (Along with some really cute trees I got from the Christmas store in Santa Claus!) |
 |
| Our bear gets a Santa hat. |
 |
| Hello Beautiful! Our tree! The girls and I picked it out the day after Thanksgiving (and got a Starbucks). We got it from the Boy Scouts and I was really impressed with the service! It's a Frasier Fir and it's probably the most beautiful tree we've ever had! |
No comments:
Post a Comment