Yesterday was such an exciting day! I woke up to a text from Tabitha telling me her water broke and I immediately felt antsy and didn't quite know what to do with myself! I wanted to be at the hospital, but not with both kids, so we stayed at home till we got word Tabitha was 10 centimeters. My brother was just coming out of their room when I got to the hospital and he was showing the crowd the first pictures of their new baby girl. It's fun being on the other end of someone having a baby! We had to leave shortly after we got to the hospital because Allie needed a nap. We hurried back as soon as we could and I got to hold my sweet little niece with a head FULL of dark thick hair! Here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday!
Congrats Auntie!!! I love that Whitney facetimed from Utah!! You all are so stinking cute. :) I was also happy to see that Uncle Keith made the blog. :)
Congrats Auntie!!! I love that Whitney facetimed from Utah!! You all are so stinking cute. :) I was also happy to see that Uncle Keith made the blog. :)
ReplyDelete