barn sale

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . . It's cloudy, overcast, and looks like rain.  It's rained on and off all morning, but we need it!

I am thinking . . . I could be doing more productive things rather than blogging, but I need to take advantage of it while I have a computer in front of me!  Good excuse, right?

I am thankful for . . . Kevin's job.  I'm lucky I get to stay at home and we still have everything we need.

In the kitchen . . . My homemade bread is rising!

I am wearing . . . pjs and no make up.  Now wouldn't be a good time to stop by!  (The kids are at least dressed!)

I am creating . . . a meal to take to my brother and sister in law tonight!  Hope it's yummy!

I am going . . . to the store when Kevin wakes up.  I need more fruit around here.

I am wondering . . . if I'll be able to full off a nice birthday party for Allie this year - not sure if I'm going to try to go all out or keep things simple. 

I am reading . . . Pregnancy books and my bible.

I am hoping . . . Kevin's OT lasts a little longer so we can get a computer this month! 

I am looking forward to . . .my sister being home in just a couple weeks!

I am hearing . . .my kids wrestle and play on the couch.  Allie is one tough cookie!

Around the house . . . I've been sticking to my daily cleaning schedule and it really is helping me stay on track! 

One of my favorite things . . . is feeling baby #3 dance around in my belly.  It's one of my favorite things about being pregnant!

A few plans for next week . . . Try a couple new dinner recipes, maybe sew a little more, Art Smarts camp at church, and discuss some long term and short term financial goals with Kevin (being grown up can be so over rated - huh?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment