I do have a stronger feeling about the sex of the baby. I'd say I'm about 70% sure. This next month we'll be preparing the nursery and getting the last of the items we still need for baby. I've already started a stack of things to put in my hospital bag!
Hayden is probably the most excited of us all for the baby to get here. He is daily asking me questions about the baby and asking me to show him a picture of how big the baby is now. He loves sitting next to me with his hand on my belly and singing songs to baby. Allie is still pretty clueless about the whole thing. She needs mommy's full attention and I think she may not be very thrilled about having to share me with another kiddo. Maybe she'll surprise me? I'm off to buy a Big Sister book for her today and hopefully that will get her excited :)

No comments:
Post a Comment