barn sale

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jammy Pants

Both of my kids love sleeping in over sized t-shirts.  Allie won't use covers at night though, so I needed to get her some pajama pants.  I hated to spend $10+ a pair so I looked up some easy sewing patterns to make my own.  Last summer I bought a bag of scrap fabric from a yard sale.  I ended up making her two pairs - and again, I learned a lot!  My 2nd pair looked much better than my first pair.  Allie loves them and they are so so so cute on her!  I made both for less than $1!
I learned that the top needs to be completely square.  I rounded the waist band part and that was a no no.  It didn't sew very pretty.
Allie modeling pair #1.
I squared the top of this pair and they turned out much nicer!

Cute little jammy pants for a cute little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment