I feel like the end is in sight! 30 weeks is 3/4 of the way done! I'm hoping the baby is packing on the pounds. I didn't take many pictures of me pregnant with Hayden or with Allie so I can't really compare how big I am to when I was pregnant with them. I feel like I look different than I did with both of them. I also have had some delicious cravings this past week... chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing, chocolate chip cookies, broccoli cheese casserole, homemade bread, cinnamon rolls..... okay, you don't really need to know how unhealthy I ate! :)
I can't believe I'm still sleeping as good as I am. I don't drink anything after 8pm, so I don't have to pee multiple times a night. The only time I wake up is when the kids wake me up. I was hoping to start walking again in the evenings but it's still so hot. No swelling in my ankles or hands - yet! I know that's just a matter of time too.
The baby is getting close to 3lbs. S/he will be packing on pounds (hopefully) the next 10 weeks. Looking forward to my next baby appt and ultrasound at the end of the month!
No comments:
Post a Comment