barn sale

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 29 Weeks

29 weeks and I'm up 29lbs.  I'm hoping to stick to the 1lb a week weight gain that's typical in the 3rd trimester.... but I also want to make sure this baby is big and growing, so honestly I'm not watching what I eat at all!  A perk of being pregnant, I guess :)

I get to pre-register this week at the Women's Hospital.  It just makes delivery day that much more real!  The baby is approximately 15 inches long from head to heel.  I am growing more and more  uncomfortable by the day, but it's still not all that bad. 

I'm supposed to track movement and feel 10 moves within an hour.  I can do this about 15 times a day and can feel 10 movements in about 5 minutes.  This baby is a mover! 

No swelling yet, and my wedding rings still fit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment