barn sale

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Fun List

I have been pinning all kinds of "summer to do lists" on Pinterest for the last couple months.  I wanted to be intentional and make sure to work in plenty of fun things for Hayden's summer break.  I had recently bought some chalkboard paint, so I gave our chalkboard a new coat and then got to work on my list!

The kids were so excited to see all the fun things I listed.  I read it aloud, and they squealed and shrieked after every thing I said.  I sent the list to Kevin and he said, "You're going to camp out?".  Oh the things I agree to for the sake of making memories :) 


Hope you and your family enjoy your summer too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!! Your list looks cute and I'm sure it's nice to have it posted where you can see it often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing last week! We've already crossed 1 item off of our list....pick fresh strawberries Have fun with your list!!!

    ReplyDelete