barn sale

Monday, June 29, 2015

Cooking with Krissy

Hayden & Allie went to see a movie with their grandparents last Friday.  It was during nap time and Austin went right to sleep, but Krissy has been fighting naps for a few weeks.  I decided we'd make some cookies together and she loved it.  While I was making the dough she played with some measuring cups and spoons on the floor.  When it was time to roll them out, she jumped right in to help :) 








She couldn't wait for the icing and decided to go ahead and try her cookies.  I'm looking forward to our next baking adventure!

2 comments:

  1. She's looking so grown up! What a cute little taste tester. Glad she's such a good helper in the kitchen. I bet she had fun sprinkling the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissy is such a big helper!! Looks like you have another cook in the family. Krissy is so happy to help mom in the kitchen
    Manaw

    ReplyDelete