Allie is a girly girl through and through. She loves helping with all the domestic things I do: laundry, cooking, cleaning, shopping... I had so many cute pictures of her on my camera from the last month. These pictures are from when we made brownies a couple weeks ago.
But when she's outside, she turns into a bit of a tom boy. She doesn't care to get dirty (but she does want to get cleaned up as soon as she comes in). She does things I'd never think of doing (like the pictures of her holding worms yesterday - I seriously was gagging watching her pick them up). I like she is a little more well rounded than I am. Here are a couple pictures of her holding a frog that we keep finding in our yard.
Allie is surely well rounded. Enjoys everything she does. You can tell she lives what she does. She looks so cute in the apron!! Allie we are proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteManaw