barn sale

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013 Part 3: Attemps at a Family Picture

I think I'm coming to grips with the fact I'll probably never get a "perfect" family picture where everyone is looking, all the kids are standing exactly where they are suppose to, no one is moving or dancing, smiling looks natural, no one has bunny ears...

I got a good laugh out of most of the pictures.  After our church service, which was held at the Ford Center, we asked my mom (the best free photographer I know) to take a few pictures with my camera. I made the girls outfits and the boys ties, and wanted to get a good picture of everyone all dressed up!  We went down by the river.  I thought since it was cloudy and overcast, we'd end up with great pictures, but it was still really bright out and Kevin and I have funny eyes (him) and head positions (me) in every picture! Here are some of the best attempts at a perfect family/kid picture...



This one is probably my favorite.



Thanks mom for trying to take a picture for us :)

2 comments:

  1. Your sewing projects turned out great! Next year, you need to make yourself an outfit too! Krissy looks so big :) Your necklace goes with the family color scheme nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think next year I'll buy myself a dress, then make the kids clothes to match whatever I buy myself ;) I loved the necklace and got lots of compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete