Kevin made a delicious dinner last week! He's on a roll with these new recipes! We loved the broccoli dish he made so I wanted to share that recipe with you all!
Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews
source: All Recipes1 1/2lbs fresh broccoli, cut into bit sized pieces
1/3 C butter
1 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp pepper
1 clove minced garlic (it calls for 2 cloves, but we thought it tasted better with 1!)
1/3 C chopped cashews
- Place the broccoli into a large pot with about 1 inch of water in the bottom. Bring to a boil, and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender but still crisp. (I actually steamed my broccoli, and I like my broccoli really soft, so cook it however you prefer it!) Arrange broccoli on a serving platter (I used a bowl).
- White the broccoli is cooking, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and garlic. Bring to a boil, them remove from the heat. Mix in the cashews, and pour the sauce over the broccoli. Serve immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment