Outside my window . . . It's 70s and sunny! I love spring!!!
I
am
thinking . . . it's too pretty outside to be sitting inside!
I
am thankful for . . . Pinterest - I love getting new project ideas (some are so practical {like how to get rid of ants}).
In
the kitchen . . . I've got sourdough starter rising for homemade cinnamon rolls tomorrow :)
I
am wearing . . . pjs :-X I haven't done much today other than laundry and cook!
I
am creating . . .booties for Allie's shoes. She only has the one pair of corrective shoes and it makes me uncomfortable knowing the shoes she walks around in all day end up in bed with her. The booties will slip over her shoes at night. It will make me feel better.
I
am going . . . to write a letter to someone who wronged me. It's a great way to get stress off your shoulders, and you don't ever have to send the letter - but it feels good to get the emotions on paper.
I
am wondering . . . what do people use their cannisters for? I use mine for flour and sugar and I'm thinking of putting those ingredients in something else. It always makes such a mess on my counter.
I
am reading . . . Made to Crave by Lysa Terkerst. It's helping me get motivated to finish losing weight!
I am hoping . . . to join Weight Watchers soon. I love the accountability of having to weigh in once a week.
I
am looking forward to . . . getting our yard looking better! We haven't had the funds to do what we wanted to do in our yard, but this year we are getting the ball rolling! We started by laying new stone and it's almost time to start planting! I can't wait to blog about the before and after!
I am hearing .
. . the tv. Hayden loves watching PBS and it gives me a little break while the girls are napping.
Around
the house . . . we are trying to use the space we have the most effictively. Kevin's been such a great help with carrying out all my ideas!
One
of my favorite things . . .is drinking good lemonade out of a fun glass.
A
few plans for the rest of the week . . .meeting a friend for breakfast, trying a new recipe, picking out plants for our landscape, and spending some time out-fishing the boys!
I'm excited to see what you are doing around the house!
ReplyDelete