barn sale

Monday, January 7, 2013

Resolutions

What were some of your resolutions?  Here are my two...
  1. Lose the rest of the weight I gained while pregnant.
I've always ended up joining Weight Watchers to lose my last 15lbs.  I need the accountability.  Right now I have more like 25lbs to lose.  I keep getting random emails from Weight Watchers saying "join for free!" so I think that's a sign telling me I need to get started!

     2.  Learn how to drive Kevin's stick shift jeep.

I was on the verge of learning when I had a bad experience last year.  I was stopped at a red light and when the light turned green I tried to go and couldn't, then I panicked, panicked more, and I just wasn't pushing the clutch in far enough.  The guy behind me honked and was super rude and I've been traumatized ever since.  I think it would be a nice option to take the jeep when I need to run an errand so I could leave Kevin with the "family vehicle" if he needed to go anywhere.

I wouldn't call this a resoultion, but I saw a picture on Pinterest that said "You life happens in an Instagram" and it was a challenge to take a picture every day for a year.. so far I've kept up with it, and you can follow me on Instagram, or look to the right side of my blog and see my latest Instagram pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment