Outside my window . . . it's chilly but sunny
I
am
thinking . . . I'm soooo glad Krissy is past her big growth spurt! She was waking up 1, sometimes 2 times a night, eating a few ounces of forumla, and we were both exhausted! My perfect sleeper has returned and I'm thoroughly enjoying my solid nights sleep once again :)
I
am thankful for . . . my husband helping out with finances. He's doing the budget and balancing the checkbook, and it takes a small weight off my shoulders, but also helps keep us both in check with our spending.
In
the kitchen . . . chaos is on my counter. I really do try to keep it cleaned off, but how do people do it? It's the place we eat, the place things land when they come in from outside, it's where I put the mail, make lists, dry bottles, store baked goodies, etc. I'm a firm believer that you can NEVER have too much cabinet space! A pantry would be amazing too... if we ever move I have a long "must have" list!
I
am wearing . . .my normal/everyday wardrobe... jeans, long sleeve tshirt, and uggs
I
am creating . . . a valentines garland, and starting the girls Easter outfits
I
am going . . . crazy in anticipation for my sister's next ultrasound! I can't wait to hear 100% what they baby is!
I
am wondering . . . what kind of tax refund we'll get this year. A big check would be fantastic.
I
am reading . . . Sacred Parenting - our new book for DOK this semester.
I am hoping . . . to get some pictures hung soon! (I think I've said this before, but I have everything I need to get them hung, just waiting on the urge to get it done!)
I
am looking forward to . . . my date night with Kevin later this week.
I am hearing .
. . Hayden and Allie playing (aka destroying their room) while the baby naps.
Around
the house . . . things feel bare. I love having Christmas decor out~!
One
of my favorite things . . . is that Hayden and Allie are at a great age to help out! We have been playing this new game "mommy says" and they get so into it! "Mommy says put your socks in the dirty clothes", "Mommy says pick the pillows up off the floor", etc - and when they game is over (everything is picked up) they both get a piece of candy. We usually play once a day while I'm feeding the baby.
A
few plans for the rest of the week . . .DOK starts tomorrow, date night this week (as I said earlier), then the normal grind of cooking, cleaning, hopefully blogging, and sewing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment