I love braided hair. I wish I was talented enough to braid my own, but I'm not. Allie's hair is just now getting long enough to braid. I LOVE it! I love doing her hair. I love the way it looks when it's done. I figured it the braids look best when her hari is wet... I just need to figure out how to get her to sit still, and not move her head.... any suggestions?
A few months ago I spoke too soon, shouting to the world saying, "Allie is potty trained!" - and she was for about two weeks - but she decided she wasn't ready and kept having tons of accidents. With all the changes of having a new baby, we just put the potty training on hold, and decided to wait till I knew she was ready. After Christmas proved to be the best time! We've had lots of time at home and SHE told me she was ready to potty train. I bought her some new undies to get her excited about it, and she's done fabulous! No accidents to report! I still have her wear a pull up to bed, and she hates it. Hoping the night time wetting stops soon and I don't ever have to buy another diaper/pull up for her! Way to go Allie!
| Doing her "pose" from behind :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment