Here's the changes I made:
- I added 1 egg
- I used quick cooking oats instead of breadcrumbs
- I added a half cup of shredded parmesan cheese to the meat mixture
- I served it with noodles
- Not add the extra sauce on top (I'm not a saucey person)
- Use regular pasta sauce instead of marinara sauce.
- Cook it and eat it the same day (it was in the oven when Allie had her seizure, so once it was cooked we put it in the fridge and ate it the next day.)
- Serve it with spaghetti as a side item. Lots of reviews said it tasted like a meatball, and I wouldn't make it the main dish if I made it again.