barn sale

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Aprons

I love doing crafts with my kids!  Since Hayden likes to help me in the kitchen (whatever girl marries this little boy of mine is going to thank me one day for his amazing domestic skills!), I thought it would be cute to make some Christmas aprons!  I looked online and decided to replicate this cute idea.
Here's how ours turned out....

I thought they were really cute..... but my boy has an eye for things and he insisted his Rudolph needed a body!  After we baked some cookies tonight, I told him we'd put a body on his... here's what it looks like now...
What a smart boy!!! It's so much cuter than before!  We're adding a body to Allie's reindeer when she wakes up in the morning :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a Christmas present for Mimi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Hayden's idea totally works and makes it cuter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute! Trust me that is one thing I am glad Onya taught Alan to do is help with household stuff. He will do anything I ask but dishes...he hates dishes lol!

    ReplyDelete