barn sale

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bruised

I've been having a problem with significant amounts of hair falling out of my head, and with my dad having thyroid problems, I figured it would be a good idea to get some blood drawn and have my levels tested too.  I've had blood drawn more times than I can count and I've never had a problem with it.  The lady who took my blood yesterday seemed to do a good job, it really didn't hurt.... until she pressed that cotton ball on my arm and slapped a bandaid on.  When I was almost home, I thought maybe I should take the bandaid off because it hurt so bad.  I was surpsied to see the cotton ball soaked in blood.  My arm bled just a bit more when I got home.  As the evening went on, I felt more and more gimpy with my arm.  It's a purple, burised mess today!  Not sure what went wrong, but ouchie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment