barn sale

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great Gifts

I know Birthday and Holidays aren't all about gifts! BUT this year I did get some pretty great gifts!  Here's a peek :)
I've been very impressed with my sisters thrifting finds and she found me 4 thrifted skirts (one pictured above), and gave me 4 cute flower pins to coordinate!  Such a fun gift (and all the skirts fit)! 
And below are some new Fiesta dishes in marigold! 

I have so many books I've been wanting to read and now I have several to get me started!  :)
Okay, most of you are probably thinking "what in the world is that!" - and it's a big pink poodle! I LOVE it!  #1 I love pink, #2 We're hoping to get a standard poodle just like it next year (well, not pink of course), #3 it just screams ME!   Hayden has named her CeCe and I'm trying to think of a perfect spot to put her (and maybe trying to find her a Santa hat to keep her festive!)
I've been bored with my hair so I got some hot rollers to spice things up a bit!  And the wonderful glue gun so I can start making more bows for Allie!
My sister from another Mister (Amy) gave me this adorable panda planter and Starbucks giftcard!  She knows me too well!
Ugg purse from my hubby!
And none of those things mentioned about mean as much to me as my sweet little family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm THRILLED that your skirts fit :) Sounds like you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete