barn sale

Sunday, December 18, 2011

December's Mid Month Update

Here is December's Mid Month Update (a few days late):

Outside my window . . . it's dark and cold

I am thinking . . . about getting an iPhone

I am thankful for . . . my husband and the conversations we share at night.  Some nights we have light humorous conversations and others we have deep conversations complete with tears and all.  It's one part of our marriage I cherish the most.

In the kitchen . . . my counter tops are covered with clutter.

I am wearing . . . A green Old Navy tshirt and Gap jeans.

I am creating . . . lists of food I'm taking to each party I'm attending.

I am going . . . to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow!

I am wondering . . . what the next year holds for my family.

I am reading . . . Silver Boxes.  It's about paying attention to your words and making sure you are building people up and not tearing them down. 

I am hoping . . . to get LOTS of baking done this week!

I am looking forward to . . . my sis being home THIS week!

I am hearing . . . the tv.  Kevin is channel surfing.

Around the house . . . are toys, jackets, shoes....... I need to be cleaning rather than blogging!

One of my favorite things . . .are my Uggs.  I have the coldest feet!

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . shop, bake, bake, bake, see my sis, then lots of Christmas parties!

Pondering these words . . .2 Corinthians 12:10 "That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

1 comment: