They smelled fantastic but my results were very inconsistent. (Not to mention I was scammed into a three month supply when I thought I was ordering a one month supply.). They suggest you double wash with their "cleansing conditioner". The idea of a cleansing conditioner seemed interesting to me, but it wasn't easy to use like a typical shampoo and conditioner. I'd frequently think my hair was well washed only to find a random spot that didn't get completely rinsed and it would look almost wet/greasy/and gross! It's a little pricey considering the amount you have to use each time you wash your hair. Also the bottle suggests you won't have to wash your hair as often with their products but I found this to be the he exact opposite. Plus there are horror stories online of the company being sued because women experienced major hair loss. So, if you've thought about trying Wen, just wait! And try....
Ken Paves You Are Beautiful collection of hair products! The bottles say they are made with 100% essential oils. My hair has never been softer! This is a big deal because I have such course hair. I've also had hardly any frizz... Talk about miracle product! Typically I wash my hair every other day, but since I've been using the shampoo and conditioner, I could easily wait three days (maybe more!) before washing. I've only tried the purple bottles for normal/dry hair, but there are other bottles for different hair types.
I bought these at my local Walmart for about $17. They are a little more pricey than the commerical brands but the extra is worth every penny! I also purchased the same brand hair spray and dry shampoo. I've yet to try the dry shampoo because my hair has stayed so clean!
The only con is the essential oil smell is pretty strong. It reminds me of an herbal tea. Some of you may love the smell, and it's grown on me. With that said, my hair on day 2 (or 3) still has a clean smell and I love that!
Next time you run out of shampoo or conditioner, try these! I can't imagine anyone not loving their results!


I'm intrigued! I never spend much on shampoo, but your comment about it helping with frizz has me intrigued. Is this stuff in the shampoo aisle or in the hair salon? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.
ReplyDeleteOur Walmart has a section in the shampoo aisle with nicer salon stuff. So I'd say try the shampoo aisle first!
Delete