barn sale

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Giveaway!

Last month I participated in an online bible study as we read through the New York Times Bestselling book Unglued.  It's written by one of my favorite authors, Lysa Terkeurst.

Kevin had bought me a couple books at the end of 2014 and this book happened to be one of them.  I misplaced it and when it came time to start the online bible study last month, I couldn't find my book - so I went and bought a new one.  Yesterday I found the brand new, long lost book, and instead of putting it in my donate bag, I wanted to share it with one of you!  

I highlighted my way through the book and took away several great points!! I hope one of you can enjoy it too!  To enter, just leave me a comment.  I'll leave the giveaway open for a week, and I'll send the winner the book in the mail!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I enjoyed the Lysa Terkeurst Bible study I did last year called The Best Yes so I've wondered about reading some of her other stuff. I have heard good things about this title so it would be fun to win it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard wonderful things about this author yet I haven't read any of her books. Maybe this is my sign? Btw, I love the idea of a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete