A friend of mine posted a picture on Instagram of a new leather cuff bracelet she had purchased for her son to commemorate his baptism. She tagged the shop she bought it from and I wanted to browse the other products for sale. I was surprised to see her Etsy shop was empty, but I decided to follow her. A day later she posted a picture of a new necklace (with 3 colored pineapple choices) she was putting up for sale.
 |
|
It was a fruit of the spirit necklace, and the fruit of the spirit has been our families focus this whole year! I felt like it was made for me and I really wanted to get one. People kept commenting on how fast her stuff sells out and how they hoped to get one. She commented that sales would start at 9pm, so I made a mental note that when the kids went to bed that evening I'd order one or two. The kids were up a little late and I grabbed my phone at 8:59. It clicked in my head that the necklaces were getting ready to go on sale, so I logged on to her Etsy shop and found all three colors up for grabs. I couldn't decide on a color so I thought I'd splurge on all three and once I got them, I'd gift two of them. As I was moving to the checkout page, it updated that 2 were already sold out (pink & white), so I quickly paid for the one that I still had! They were sold out in about 30 seconds! I had no clue how lucky I was to snag one of these necklaces!
I literally couldn't wait to get it! It arrived this past Saturday and I've worn it every day! I just adore it!
 |
| The adorable packaging... |
 |
| Not only did I receive this beautiful necklace, I received several cards
with scriptures on them. AND a little note addressed to "Lovely Haley".
The packaging was phenomenal - so personal, so creative, so rustic/modern feeling,
and it made me SO HAPPY! |
 |
| These are on my fridge for the time being but I may find a better place for them! |
I'm hoping I get another chance to get some of her products in the future! She calls her necklaces "billboards for your heart". Don't you just love that? I'd highly recommend them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment