Are you looking for a good new *free* app to download? Look no further! Actually all the apps in the picture are great (First 5 is my newest and it's an alarm clock/daily devotion all in one), but the orange elevation app is our favorite!
Have you heard of Elevation Church? It's located in Charolette, NC. Their pastor is Steven Furtick and he's hands down one of the most inspirational, influential speakers I've ever listened to. Maybe you've seen some of his quotes on Pinterest? The Charlotte newspaper wrote this just a few months ago, "In nine years, Charlotte’s Elevation Church has grown from the 121 worshippers at its first service to the more than 17,000 who now show up every weekend at its 13 locations."
Kevin and I try to listen to a sermon weekly together. They just started a new sermon series that I can't wait to listen to! Hopeful one day we will get to actually go and be part of a live service. Until then, I'll keep listening to the sermons on my app! If you are looking for a mid-week pick me up, I'd highly recommend this app!

No comments:
Post a Comment