Happy Birthday Allie!!!
My sweet Allie turns 5 years old today. I feel so privileged to be her momma. She's beautiful, funny, and honest. She loves any animal with fur. She loves to shop. She loves anything "princess". She calls her hair "blondies". She plays baby dolls and barbie dolls daily. She prefers to wear dresses.
I'm so thrilled I was able to do a little photoshoot with Allie on Monday. It was fun having some time to ourselves, to dress up, and to act goofy {to get her natural smile to come out}. I hope you enjoy the pics (and there's a lot!) just as much as I do!
When Allie was just a baby I had seen on Pinterest a picture of a little girl photographed in her mom's wedding dress. The idea stole my heart and I couldn't wait to take pictures of my girl (and Krissy too when she's 5) in my dress. I didn't want to do these pictures when she was a baby because I wanted her little personality to come out + be little enough to look like a little girl + be old enough to not trash the dress. 5 seemed like the perfect age... and some of these pictures I captured are my all time favorites of her :)
And we went back to her white dress to finish taking pictures!
![]() |
| (This is Allie's verse that I picked out for her when she was little) |
![]() |
| (she was twirling - hints the blurry arm) |
And we had just gone to a new part of the garden when she said she had to go potty - so the photo shoot ended promptly :)
Check back for a birthday interview + pictures from her birthday!








































The photo shoot is amazing!!! Love the one with Allie in your wedding dress,
ReplyDeleteAllie is just so sweet, fun and so talented.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!!
We love ya. O papaw and Mamaw
Cute pictures of the birthday girl!! Can't believe she's already 5! It's crazy that she went from coal black hair to blondie! Hope she has a great day. We loved getting to talk to her.
ReplyDelete