barn sale
Monday, August 10, 2015
Heilman Girl Pictures
My sister in law did something so nice for me {gave me a Pampered Chef large bar pan}, and I was trying to think of a fun way to repay her and let her know how much I appreciated it. I asked if they had anyone take pics of baby Harper yet. They hadn't, so I offered to take some! She's the 3rd newborn I've photographed. Krissy and Austin were my first two. I don't have a lot of experience, BUT Harper's pictures were better than my first to gos at it :) I also took some of all their girls, and a few of Eleanor individually {Addison was playing with Hayden & Allie} while Harper was eating. Hope you enjoy these cuties!
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























SO CUTE!! Almost too many cute shots to pick a favorite... love the one of Harper with her hand under her chin, the one where Eleanor is checking out Harper's toes, Addison kissing Harper and all the smiles. Great work, sis!!
ReplyDelete