barn sale

Friday, February 6, 2015

Morphe Eye Shadow

I ordered this palate of eyeshadow on January 1st.  I was excited to try this brand because I've heard good reviews and it's very affordable!  It was back ordered the whole month of January and I didn't get it until the very end of the month.  I've had a lot of fun mixing and matching and trying new colors :) I also have been using an eye shadow primer, and that + these eye shadows end up lasting all day!  I have to use my eye make up remover at night to get it off because that primer works so well - or maybe it's because the shadow is so pigmented.  Either way, it's a great combination!




Austin helped me pose - but my eye shadows were very neutral golds/browns.  I didn't get too wild the first time I tried it!

I used some pinks and purples and gold this day.  I liked how it turned out!
 

If you were curious about my eye primer, I use the Sephora brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment