My Charlie baby is getting bigger! The breeder has been so sweet and has been emailing me updates along with pictures of him. She tells me about his sweet personality and always wants to hear what I think of his newest pictures. He's looking more stripy and I can tell his eyes are starting to change color! I'm hoping this week to make a "Charlie countdown". The kids keep asking how many more days, so I thought it would be a fun visual reminder!
Also another random fact, the name the breeder gave him, "Patmos," didn't beat out our favorite name (Charlie) so we knew we were going to change it. I started getting curious about what that unusual name meant, so I googled it. It turns out that John, the author of the book of Revelation, was banished to the island of Patmos (Revelation 1:9) and that's where he was given the vision of Revelation. Kinda cool, but we are keeping the name we picked out :)
And here's Krissy saying his name. She says it so sweet!






Olive loved seeing pictures of Charlie!! I love how his colors are starting to pop and his white markings on his face. Can't wait to snuggle him. Hope you are preparing Harry :)
ReplyDelete