barn sale

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Last Friday, Kevin and I took Hayden and Allie to an Evansville Otters baseball game.  Old National Bank has free youth tickets to any game {you don't even have to have an account there to get them!} so I stopped in and picked up a couple tickets.  It was a warm evening so we left the two youngest with Kevin's parents.  When we walked to the front gate to buy 2 adult tickets, two families were anxious to give us their extra tickets... so we got into the game for free!  Can't beat that!

As soon as we found a seat, two "Otterbelles" came to our seats and asked if Hayden & Allie wanted to play a game with them on the field.  We had to go right then.  They got to race big wheels (which were terribly slow).  Hayden lets everyone know he won.  They both walked away with free tickets to another game.  


Kevin picked a great game to go to!  There was lots of exciting plays and the weather was nice. 


I played around with the panoramic option on my phone!
After the game, they had a lovely fireworks show.  The kids LoVeD it (and so did Kevin and I)! 

We are looking forward to going to another game!  I think next time we will sneak our own snacks and drinks because all that is pretty pricey at the ball field!  It was a family friendly atmosphere (so glad they banned smoking there!) and you can go for almost nothing!  This outing gets two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment