barn sale

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

L'OREAL Magic Lumi Face Primer

I've heard lots of talk about face primer, but I had never tried it out.  We don't budget makeup into our monthly budget, so whatever I need usually comes from Walmart.  I heard good reviews about a drug store brand face primer.  It's Magic Lumi Face Primer by L'oreal.  My Walmart doesn't carry it, so I had to search other Walmarts to find it.  I think it was around $10 for the tube and I was anxious to try it to see if I could tell a difference. 
It was pretty common for me to take my makeup off at night, and there really be nothing left on my skin to take off.  What was left of my eyeshadow and eye liner typically bled into each other.  The first day I used this I was shocked by how much makeup was still on my face at the end of the day!  This cream acts like little hands that grab your makeup and hang on to it all day long!  I was most impressed with my eye lids looking smooth all day. 

One full pump of the primer will cover my whole face.  I rub it everywhere I apply makeup, except my lips!

Face primer has been a game changer for me.  There are lots of higher end brands that offer primers, but if you've never used a product like this before, I'd recommend trying the L'oreal first!  I love it!



1 comment:

  1. I've used a few different primers - neutrogena from Target $10 and Smashbox from Sephora $40. I loved the smashbox but couldn't justify spending that much. I've never heard of this one by loreal but I'll have to give it a try the next time I run out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete